Monday 28 June 2010

Erotic Hypno Session

Can I start off by thanking those of you who left a comment on my previous post, it's greatly appreciated! Lets me know that there are actually people reading my posts lol. Enjoy...

The hypno session began with us both lying on the bed just staring at the ceiling enjoying a bit of down time. As I was lying there I noticed just how hypnotic the ceiling fan was, going round and round. Of course this set off the hypnotist light bulb in my mind. Next thing L knew, I had her eyes focused on the fan and I could see she was already starting to go. I had her close her eyes and guided her down deeper into trance. I must say I do love when L slips into trance, her head slinking off to the side and all her muscles instantly going ‘limp, and loose, and floppy’ then her eyes starting to flicker as she goes deeper into trance. Maybe it’s the fact she is lying there so relaxed and happy, maybe it’s because she looks so god damn sexy or more likely it’s because I know I now have near enough total control of her mind, but our hypno sessions always get me ridiculously horny!

I rarely plan ahead as to what I want to do in a hypno session but this time I had written a script for an instant orgasm trigger. While we have had success with arousal suggestions and pleasure triggers, they hadn't quite been strong enough for my liking. L has very intense orgasms and the hypno induced versions just hadn't quite matched up to her usual ones! I felt that writing the script would make sure that I could put a really good and strong suggestion together.

And it worked.

I started guiding L through the best of her past orgasms. Getting her to concentrate on exactly how they felt, all the sensations and body movements that she experiences. Her body was squirming and writhing all over the place within no time, her breathing deeper and her groaning getting louder. The time had come to intensify these feelings and hopefully take L's orgasm to a place they had rarely gone before. I had her turn up the dial in her mind that was linked directly to the intensity of her orgasm and told her that the orgasm would take over her entire body. Her whole body was now bucking and spasming uncontrollably.

What good is a suggestion if it can't be instantly repeated, any where, any time, any place? I instructed L that these feeling she was experiencing would reappear instantly and just as uncontrollably whenever I said the words *orgasm now*. Needless to say, I had a great deal of fun utilising that over the days that followed, not always at particularly comfortable times for L. Jeez, I really can be evil at times :D

That reminds me, I haven't used it in a few days now..


J

3 comments:

  1. This is a fascinating story! I really enjoyed reading it...I never even thought of erotic hypnosis before! It sounds so scary and exciting at the same time. I can't even imagine how it feels to have that type of control over someone's orgasms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. ;)

    You could try telling L that in polite company, her orgasm will be strong... but that outwardly she won't make any of the usual noises / show any of the usual signs... and in relaxed company, she'll be as loud as she feels like she wants to be. (Or you could tell her to always be loud, and just enjoy the fireworks.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M, erotic hypnosis truly is the best form, in our opinion at least!

    Lex, when L has an orgasm she really does struggle to keep it contained lol. Something to work on!

    J

    ReplyDelete