Wednesday 22 September 2010

Success with Amnesia...Kind of...

After L's post (sorry for the long delay in between posting...) 'Alexander' suggested a method for amnesia that we hadn't tried before. It consisted of putting the memory into a bubble. A bubble which, when touched, would allow full access to the memory and then when the hands are taken away, the memory would be inaccessible.

We did a gentle, relaxing induction followed by a good deal of deepening. A good time to mention a new deepening technique that I picked up a few weeks ago. Once in trance, simply suggest that the subject will go 'As deep as they know they can, all the way down, deeper than ever before'. And repeat this a couple of times, you should really see your subject going deeper and deeper.

So, once L was nice and deep I told her that everything I was about to say would be placed into a bubble. I told her that when I touched my nose, she would find herself INCREDIBLY turned on. To the point that she would instantly jump on me, uncontrollably and without a second thought. I knew the suggestion would work, it was whether she'd know why she was doing it that was the interesting part ;).

I brought L out of trance and carried on talking as if nothing had happened. I could tell that L knew she had been tranced but I wasn't going to ask whether she remembered what I had told her to forget, we've worked out this probably isn't the best way of going about things! After a couple of minutes I touched my nose. Bam. L was on my like a shot, telling me how horny she felt and how much she wanted me. Woop. After a little while ;-), I released her and asked her how that felt. She said it was very strange, that the feelings had come out of nowhere. I was doing mental leaps of joy right about now!

I then proceeded to tell L what I had done and asked her if she could remember it now. She couldn't. The mental leaps of joy were increasing in height! I then tranced her again and told her to put her hands onto the bubble again and allow the memory to come flooding back. Woke her up and asked her if she remembered. Still nothing. The memory had COMPLETELY gone. At this point neither of us were sure if this was a good or bad thing!

The interesting part of this post kind of ends here as no matter how hard we try, with the same wording and everything, we can not get L to forget anything again. We're back to simply 'blurry' memories again. Nothing will disappear!

Grrr. Advice is more than welcome!

More posts coming very soon (that's a promise this time).

J

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    Have you considered leaving the memory alone. that way it is safe and no need to worry about forgetting it.
    instead for a time make it hard to remember. and easier to forget. you've forgotten something before a person's name you know you knew or something you was supposed to do but you just can't quite remember. you even had it a moment ago. its hard to try and remember.
    much easier to happily continue to in fact its much more pleasurable to just relax and not worry.

    I've had either spontaneous amnesia or we've discussed limits and they don't want to forget. If they don't want to forget, then let them remember, just not right now.

    hope that mabye helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that my method will have worked ... partially. Apparently, there is a reluctance to forget it, but can be associated to the figure you used. You could also try a box, like Pandora, the memories locked up there, and leaves open the memory.

    ReplyDelete