Thursday 21 October 2010

The strange case of Trixie...

Once again I'm going to post about something that happened a few months ago. I really should keep up with the blog posts from now on...

On the evening in question, we had been to a family party. As often happens on these kind of occasions, copious amounts of alcohol were consumed by all concerned. While Elle wasn't incredibly drunk this night, she was well past the stage of being tipsy and there may have been a slight sway to her stance by the end of the evening :P.

The party wound down about 1am and off we went to bed and as is often the case after a drink or ten, Elle was feeling rather frisky. Cue the jumping onto Jay and a prod or two demanding sex. Out of nowhere the oh so recognisable 'butter wouldn't melt' voice of Trixie popped out. Trixie speaks in a slightly softer voice with a very teasing and naughty tint to it you see. While I was rather puzzled to see Trixie pop out all of her own accord, the strangest thing was that she seemed rather sober. The drunken slurring had gone, her eyes able to fully focus and the sway had disappeared.

I'm sure this is very hard to believe. It was indeed difficult for me to get my head round at the time but somehow, Elle had managed to go from being rather drunk to perfectly sober in the space of a few seconds. Once the deed was done, Trixie went back to the recesses of Elle's mind and I once again had a rather drunk girlfriend on my hands. It was an instant change and mind boggling to watch.

I have no explanation for what went on at all but I thought I'd share and see if anyone can come up with any possibilities!


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment