Monday 28 May 2012

*Cock time*

A new trigger, my new favourite trigger, that I'd like to share with you all today. One that has brought me great enjoyment, for obvious reasons ;-D, and has also been fun directing Elle onto other people.

*Cock time* and *pussy time*.
They're a bit like a turbocharged oral trigger. Whenever Elle hears *obey* *cock time* she'll find an uncontrollable urge to suck my cock. That would be fun enough to abuse in itself I suppose but when I set the trigger up I made it so that it wasn't just an urge but a desire, almost a need.
Elle doesn't just have to suck my cock in the way she has to stop moving when I say *freeze* or do as she's told when I say *obey*. It's more than just a command to her subconscious. She needs to. Her whole body begins to crave cock. The smell, the taste and the feel are all equally important. It's quite a sight to watch her so utterly encapsulated by it!

I've also set it up so it can be directed at other people. If we're with friends I can send Elle into a cock/pussy loving frenzy aimed at any one of them. So far the embarrassment of her going down on her knees and fighting her way through jeans/dresses etc has all been with the receivers, Elle's mind is way too concentrated on getting what she needs to feel any level of embarrassment.

Whether it be out and about in a pub/club or used as a rather interesting ice breaker, the trigger has been mighty fun so far.

More to come soon.


Jay

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds totally awesome - I loo kforward to heaing more about this in all its detail...! WT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get a chance to write up a couple of experiences we've had with it soon! Thanks for reading.

      J

      Delete
  2. That's one hot trigger, and I'm sure the next time we're out and about with the hypno-gang there'd be few people who'd complain at seeing it demonstrated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apart from the bar staff/other drinkers/police I'm sure you're correct.

      Hasn't stopped me before though... ;-D

      Delete
  3. Genuinely fascinating stuff Jsy.

    I have very limited knowledge of hypnosis, other than seeing stage performances at festivals that are a bit hit and miss.

    However I have read an awful lot into NLP and really enjoying finding out how people can be influenced by words and triggers - it seems hypnosis takes this one step futher. Very interesting. Would love to find out more.

    C X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    I love your blog! Me and my boyfriend are also playing alot, and I mean alot, with hypnosis. So it's very fun, and inspiring, to see what other couples come up with.

    About this post though and I don't mean to critizise you, cause we are all different.
    But isn't Elle your girlfriend? How can you "direct" this trigger onto other people and not feel weird watching her give another man/woman an oral treatment?

    Keep up the lovely work!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete