Tuesday 15 May 2012

What's been happening?

If I still have any of my original readers left, which I highly doubt after only 1 post in 2011 and a year passing since even that one, you may wonder where I've been. Either way I thought I'd post about why the blog went a bit dead.

There were many reasons really, some directly hypno related and others less so. The non-hypno related reasons include getting a job, becoming more involved in the kink scene and getting introduced to a whole load of new things that have taken up our time. Rope, single tails, e-stims, floggers, latex and many other kinky things! But really and truly the reason the blog went quiet and our hypnosis activities dwindled was the going got tough, and I gave up!

As the blog outlined in the past, Elle and I had great successes with hypnosis and at a really quick pace. Then our progress slowed somewhat and we hit a few sticking points, especially amnesia. No matter how hard we tried, or maybe because of how hard we tried, we could never get it to work. Or should I say, I could never get it to work. My hypno knowledge ran out and then unfortunately so did my patience. I became the hypnotist I never wanted to be, the guy who used the same things over and over. Never pushed to try new things or discovered new tricks. At that point I found solace in my other kinks and mostly left the hypno behind. Trying for a successful amnesia trigger took over every session we did and we'd both finish slightly frustrated, completely lacking the joy of our early sessions.

Having decided to do a hypnotherapy course, partly to extend my knowledge base and also partly with an eye on a possible future career, I've figured I better get back into it properly. Elle and I used to have such amazing fun with it and the things we used to do used to astound us both so I'm looking forward to getting back into my hypno stride. Time to shake off the mental cobwebs and hunt out the love for mind control that I used to have so strongly. I can't wait!


I'm hoping to get a chance to write up some of the hypno fun we've had over the last few months with some friends of ours, Laura and Scott, in the next few days.

Jay

5 comments:

  1. Original reader here! Good to see you're getting back into it. Despite the lack of posts each one is a new treat and I enjoy reading about your experiences! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @moonmonkey Great to see someone is still here to read it! If not a little daunting too. Hopefully there will be lots more interesting adventures to read soon.

    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup; original reader here too! Glad to see you back. I was shocked but delighted when I saw my RSS reader go BOLD (=new post) on your blog name and came striaght to it! Looking forward to hearing much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice..Hypnosis is a very powerful technique that many people use on a day-to-day basis for self-motivation, confidence, positive attitude and inspiration.
    Hypnosis Course

    ReplyDelete