Tuesday 11 May 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to our blog, Hypnorotica!

Before we get into the hypno side of things it's probably best I give a little background. I'm one half of a couple who have recently found the wonders of hypnosis. We're a very normal couple. Well we like to think we're normal anyway. We have a large number of kinks and they will no doubt come out over time through this blog so we won't send you running in fear just yet... :-D. So now to the reason for this blog -The plan is to detail our progression through the world of hypnosis and get/give advice and help along the way.

A few months ago while trawling through profiles on Collarme, a sort of personals site for those into BDSM (that's kink one out of the bag then lol), I stumbled across the profile of a couple that are into hypnosis. Before that moment, I had always thought of hypnosis as something done on stage with the sole purpose of embarrassing the hell out of volunteers or being used to help people quit smoking and the like. Suddenly, my eyes were opened to a world of wonderful new possibilities.After an email to said couple and a very helpful reply, it was time to try hypnosis for the first time. It was, as many first times are, a complete let down. I had no clue what I was doing but nevertheless I expected it to work. So 10 minutes later we decided to file it away as a failed experience and then didn’t really think any more about it.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago and while trying desperately hard to avoid doing any university work I decided it was time to give hypnosis a second go.This time I did my research correctly. I found some good inductions online and I read about how these inductions work. It’s a lot to take in to start with, but my goodness was it worth it!

For now, I shall leave it there. The next entry will detail what actually happened in my first attempt and is already in the process of being written so should be up soon.If anyone actually ever stumbles across this then do please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think. Hopefully, I will be able to convince L to write an entry in the not to distant future too!

J

1 comment:

  1. Another couple starting out in the world of hypnosis and keeping a blog! Excellent! Welcome to you both!

    ReplyDelete