Tuesday 11 May 2010

First Attempt

The reading was done, the Dave Elman induction chosen and my confidence was sky high.

I went through a little pre-talk I had come up with and then worked my way through the induction that I had slightly modified. All the signs were good, L was clearly going under. After using a few deepeners I felt it was time to plant a post hypnotic suggestion that L would return to a hypnotic state whenever she was given the command to sleep. I woke her up and asked her how it felt, she said she felt good and it was a strange experience. Then I commanded her to sleep, and to my genuine surprise it worked. She was back under. At this point I have to admit it was quite hard not to jump up and down with excitement but I managed to compose myself and carry on.

I worked through another deepener and figured it was time to try some suggestions out. The first suggestion I gave was that her hands would become stuck to the sofa, brought her back up and nothing. Her hands were nowhere near stuck. In an effort not to lose confidence and momentum, I put L back under and told her she'd no longer be able to bend her arm. Her arm would now be a single block of wood with no bends or joints. Then I instructed her to try and bend her arm, this time I had succeeded. Once again the desire to jump up and down, and do a jig of happiness washed over me but somehow I managed to keep my composure again. Back under she went and I tried out a few other suggestions, some which worked, some didn’t. I didn’t much care what worked and what didn’t at this point as I was still in shock that L had gone into trance and was reacting perfectly to her sleep commands.

We made our way to the kitchen to grab a drink when in a moment of excitement at my newfound skill, I commanded her to sleep. I couldn’t think of anything to try, I had worked through all the mundane hypno suggestions I could think of. Then a light bulb went off – why not see if you can get some sexual fun out of all this hypno stuff. “In a moment I’m going to get you to wake up, when you do, you will have the overwhelming desire to give me the a blow job”. Then lightbulb number two – “Infact, you will give me the best blow job in the world, the best blowjob that anyone has ever given in the history of blowjobs” (or something to that effect at least). Now, I didn’t expect this to work. I don’t think L did either, actually when I brought her up, the first thing she said to me was “that didn’t work”. Literally as she had finished those words she grabbed me by the trousers and dragged me to the bedroom. Next thing I know I am on the receiving end of a bloody good blowjob, I’d even go as far as to say the best blowjob in the world :P. Some may say that she was just acting, that this was nothing to do with hypnosis. What convinced me that this was not ‘faking’ or ‘playing along’ was the fact that somehow, her gag reflex had completely disappeared. Completely. We did, in the interest of research, try a non-hypnotised ‘best blowjob in the world’ later on and her gag reflex had returned. Weird. It’s amazing the power the mind has over the body!

There were far too many suggestions planted over the weekend to list them all but here are a few of my favorites. Transplanting all clitoral feeling into L’s nipples, then her fingers and finally, the tip of her nose which was particularly fun :-D. As was installing a 1-10 pleasure scale, 1 being light stimulation and 10 a full blown orgasm. What was particularly fun about this was that I planted it while we were making food, lets just say that L found it particularly difficult to make her food while bordering on an orgasm hehe. One thing that was interesting was that we have found that while L can get very close to an orgasm, she can’t actually get a full release purely through hypno stimulation. Something for us to work on.

What I consider the most powerful suggestion that I used over the weekend was one where I managed to get L to forget my name and replace it with Master. Now, this is something she calls me when I desire, and usually while in play, but to get her to completely forget my name was an interesting experience and I feel my biggest hypnotic accomplishment so far. When I asked my name the reply came “Master”. “No, what’s my real name?”. “It’s Master, I’ve never been allowed to know your real name” came the reply. I found it very interesting how when her brain couldn’t find the information that it needed, it made a story to fill in the gap. Not that her submission needs much encouraging most of the time, but I added in a suggestion or two about how she would become incredibly submissive. Ahhh, the fun I had with that one :D.

It isn’t half fun to be able to switch your girlfriend between horny, submissive or just plain old happy and energetic!

Enough for now, it’ll be a few weeks till our next hypno exploit so I’ll update then. Who knows, I may even remember something interesting enough to blog about, or remember something I forgot to mention, in the meantime.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment