Thursday 20 May 2010

Planning ahead.

It has been nearly three weeks since I've seen L now and it's getting difficult. To go from such an amazing weekend learning and practicing my new found talent to three whole weeks without being able to properly use it has not been fun. Due to university commitments, I haven't even been able to go out and get some practice in with any new subjects.

I'm starting to put together a list of all the weird and wonderful things that I am going to plant into L's mind when we're back together so I thought I would share a couple with you all.

High up on my list of priorities is developing amnesia into my suggestions. As much fun as it is to see L not believing a suggestion has worked, then resisting it and then finally succumbing to the compulsion to carry it out, we have both agreed that it would be mighty fun for me to be able to plant suggestions that she has no recollection of until she finds herself being triggered. An interesting post by Dan here has changed my mind on how I might go about this. Up until reading that post, I was of the impression that the key to amnesia was a very deep state of trance. Now I am thinking slightly differently and will change tact next time. L is always very much aware of what I am saying while in trance but instead of trying to combat this I will be concentrating on inducing amnesia from the moment L is brought back round. That post by Dan has also made me want a *Blank* trigger. Badly. Every man's dream, no?

Having had a good deal of success with hypno stimulation, this is something I'm interested in expanding on. Especially in public through the use of arousal triggers ;-). Is there a better way to cheer up another night down the pub than to induce orgasms in your partner simply by stroking a finger, maybe by a simple kiss or even just a click of the fingers? Personally, I think not.

Oh and lets not forget, my nemesis - the *stuck* trigger. I will get it to work. Even if it's the last thing I do!

Well I shall keep you all updated on our progress, and hopefully you will all get to read things from L's perspective in the not too distant future!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment